For Colorado-based organizations seeking a local IT and business partner with the global scale to solve complex challenges, CGI offers proven experience and a fresh perspective. CGI has been a trusted partner to Colorado businesses and governments for more than 30 years, helping them to keep pace with technological change, growing their capabilities and improving their bottom lines.
CGI’s business model prioritizes client proximity to provide locally based support, quick response time and accountability. We are passionate about the communities in which we live and work and are committed to contributing to their well-being.
CGI is proud of our four decades of disciplined performance and sustained growth that have facilitated long-term relationships and large-scale engagements. Our solid profitability, cash flow and backlog demonstrate our focus on running a sound and stable business for the long term.
Our management and governance frameworks provide a consistent approach to quality and satisfaction. In addition, our client proximity provides local accountability for project success and allows us to be deeply rooted within our clients’ business communities.
CGI’s end-to-end services, complemented by 150+ intellectual property-based solutions, deliver significant value to our clients’ mission-critical and transformative work, and include:
- Business and IT consulting
- Systems integration services
- Application services
- Infrastructure Services
- Business process services
We deliver in-demand capabilities to enable digital transformation, such as cloud and hybrid IT enablement, big data analytics, mobility solutions and cybersecurity.
CGI partners with Colorado-based clients to combine people, processes and technology to tackle much needed modernization efforts while minimizing impacts to operating projects. Example projects within the public sector include:
- Secure, day-to-day operations management for the State’s primary financial, procurement and budgeting system, the Colorado Operations and Resource Engine (CORE)
- Delivery and ongoing maintenance and support of the Connect for Health Colorado health insurance marketplace and call center operations
- Business process services in support of the U.S. Department of State’s passport production facilities, including the Colorado Passport Agency in Aurora
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) services via CGI Advantage ERP for the Denver International Airport and the City of Aurora
- Partnership with cities and regions to develop scalable solutions to help create more livable, prosperous, sustainable and safer cities
CGI is also a leader in the commercial sector, delivering services within the healthcare, financial services, retail, utilities and oil and gas industries.