CGI ProAction-AS is a transformational approach to application services management focused on achieving client business objectives and delivering expected benefits and value. Based on an outcome-based model executed by high performance teams, CGI ProAction-AS is designed to continually improve performance, enhance quality and drive innovation.
Leading organizations are transforming application services (AS) management from an overhead cost to a strategic driver. This type of transformation requires a new approach to AS management—one that focuses less on resources and more on results. Aligned with industry standards (ITIL®*, CMMI), the best application delivery approaches (agile, DevOps) and CGI’s Client Partnership Management Framework (CPMF), CGI ProAction-AS is driving strategic transformation and outcomes for organizations worldwide.
What makes CGI ProAction-AS different?
- Self-directed, agile-based teams that drive work streams and improvements
- Embedded knowledge acquisition, retention and collaborative culture
- Integrated, skill-based assignments and learning goals
- Heightened focus on business objectives, outcomes and value generation
- Managed performance based on KPI visibility and analytics
- Disciplined drive to continually improve quality and transform service
- Value-driven transformation of business and IT processes to shift spend from maintenance to investment
- Higher levels of quality and performance through automation
- Modernization focus with longer term value and benefits generation
To learn more, contact us.
* ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.