Get ahead of the curve in global trade finance
Get ahead of the curve in global trade finance with CGI Trade360, the fully-integrated software as a service that starts with your customers in mind. Trade360 gives you the power to meet ever-evolving customer needs and deliver exceptional service with the most robust functionality and technology in the market.
- Seamless Portal experience across products and geographies
- Customer service representatives have work-in-progress and historical transaction details online to respond instantly to queries
- Greater efficiency through integrated platforms and processes, built-in imaging and workflow enable quicker and more accurate turn-around—with SLA tracking
- Self-service standard, customer and ad-hoc real-time reporting provides global visibility into their business
- Easy to navigate, easy to use Portal with unparalleled breath of services
- Seamless, always synchronized front end
- Global integrated back office
- Global transparency
- Global standard of service
- Speed to market
- Flexible service and operating models
- Advanced technology at a lower cost through a shared cost model
- Scalable across the bank globally
- Ability to move operations to low-cost locations
To learn more, contact us.
24/7 Single Platform for all Bank Locations
The Trade360 Global Transaction Platform can run the bank’s trade and open account business globally on a single 24/7 platform. The system includes:
- Portal:A redesigned, fully-integrated bank-branded Portal for transaction management, messaging and robust reporting is always synchronized with the back-end Transaction Processing System. The Supplier Portal also includes add on-demand invoice offer and purchase requests for approved payables finance.
- Transaction Processing System:Processes transactions initiated in the Portal, other electronic channels (e.g., SWIFT, customer API-driven integration, etc.) or from the bank’s service centers. Orchestrates workflow and rules-based processing across the entire platform. Capabilities include transaction processing, workflow, document generation, reporting, denied party screening and insourcing.
- Middleware:Integrates the Transaction Processing System with the Portal, the bank’s downstream systems and corporate customers’ internal systems.
- Scalable, world-class infrastructure:Features data centers and network operations with bank-grade security and disaster recovery.