For state and local governments, enterprise resource planning (ERP) means more than technology. It means transformation that increases efficiency, transparency, accountability and information access.
CGI Advantage ERP is a powerful combination of modern technology and integrated business applications specifically built for government use. The solution complies with Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) and generally accepted accounting principles, and includes government-specific functionality such as Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and Cash Management Improvement Act (CMIA) processing to increase automation and information access.
Designed to support unique government requirements, CGI Advantage ERP provides built-for-government functionality and best practices, all out of the box to support:
- Large, multi-stakeholder environments
- Multiple budget sources
- Multi-year budgeting and funding control
- Variable funding control structures
- Encumbrance and pre-encumbrance accounting
- Assignment of government chart of accounts attributes
- Comprehensive reporting for transparency and compliance
- Complex acquisition requirements
- Configuration to address government regulations and union mandates
- Increased measurement of key performance indicators
Because CGI Advantage ERP is highly configurable, it reduces customization to lower total cost of ownership.
CGI Advantage ERP Suite Capabilities
With integrated functionality, workflow and configurable processes, the CGI Advantage ERP suite contains built-for-government software for:
- Financial management
- Performance budgeting
- Human resource management
- Case management
- Regulatory compliance
- Business intelligence
CGI Advantage ERP clients reap the benefits of improved operational efficiency, decreased cycle time, increased transparency and insight and greater collaboration through a modern, built-for-government solution.