Striving to be the best
At CGI, our goal is not to be the biggest but to be the best in our industry. We are committed to listening to our clients and responding to their needs with innovative solutions delivered with the highest level of service and quality. This commitment has led not only to consistently high client satisfaction rates, but also to industry recognition—highlights of which are shared below.
- Brand Finance Canada (2017)
CGI is the 20th most valuable brand in Canada on the Top 100 Canadian Brands list 2017 compiled by Brand Finance Canada.
- Branham300 (2017)
- CGI ranks 3rd among the Top 250 Canadian Technology Companiesencompassing four major categories: Software, IT Professional Services, ICT Hardware and Infrastructure and Service Providers.
- CGI ranks 1st among the Top 25 Canadian ICT Professional Services Companies.
- Brendan Wood International (2016)
Brendan Wood International has named CGI as a Technology, Media and Telecommunications TopGun in Canada, a distinction shared only by 27 other Canadian companies based on the company’s performance on the complex array of investor confidence metrics which underpin investor commitments to their holdings.
- Celent (2016)
- CGI received an XCelent Functionality Award for the leading Advanced Functionality score for its Ratabase Solution, Celent’s North American Rating Engines: Property & Casualty ABCD Vendor View, 2016
- CGI received an XCelent Customer Base Award for the leading Customer Base score for its Ratabase Solution, Celent’s North American Rating Engines: Property & Casualty ABCD Vendor View, 2016
- CGI received an XCelent Service Award for the leading Depth of Service score for its Ratabase Solution, Celent’s North American Rating Engines: Property & Casualty ABCD Vendor View, 2016
- Center for Digital Government (CDG) (2015)
CGI received two Center for Digital Government “Best Fit Integrator” awards for engagements with the City of Los Angeles and the Kentucky Department of Revenue.The awards program is driven by nominations from public sector agencies and recognizes vendors that successfully tailor solutions to fit the unique needs of government.
- Everest Group (2017)
CGI is positioned in the ‘Major Contender’ quadrant – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2016 for:
- IT Outsourcing in Capital Markets
- IT Outsourcing in European Capital Markets (2015)
- IT Outsourcing in Banking
- Mobility Services in Global Banking
- Banking Big Data & Analytics
- IT Outsourcing in Insurance
- Insurance Big Data & Analytics
- Mobility Services in Global Insurance
- IT Outsourcing in European Life Sciences Industry (2015)
- IT Outsourcing in Life Sciences Industry (2015)
- IT Outsourcing in Payer Industry
- Life Sciences Digital IT Services
- Life Sciences IT Application Services
- Life Science IT Infrastructure Services
- Life Sciences Big Data and Analytics IT Services (2015)
- Payer Big Data and Analytics IT Services (2015)
- Payer Digital IT Services (2015)
Private Cloud Enablement Services
IT Security Services
CGI is positioned in the ‘Leader’ quadrant – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment for:
- Financial Services - IT Outsourcing in European Banking (2015)
- Health - IT Outsourcing in the Provider Industry (2016)
- Financial Post (2016)
Out of Canada's top 500 largest companies, CGI ranks 48th in revenue.
- FTSE4Good Index (included since 2002)
CGI is pleased to be a member of the FTSE4Good Index Series, which measures the performance of companies that meet globally-recognized corporate responsibility standards and facilitates investment in those companies.
CGI is positioned in the ‘Challengers’ Quadrant of Gartner’s:
- Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide, 2015
CGI is positioned in the ‘Niche Players’ Quadrant of Gartner’s:
- Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing & Infrastructure Utility Services, 2016 – Europe
- Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing & Infrastructure Utility Services, 2016 – North America
- Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing Services, 2015 – Europe
- Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing Services, 2015 – North America
- Magic Quadrant for Business Analytics Services, Worldwide, 2015
- Magic Quadrant for Oracle Application Management Services, Worldwide 2015
- Magic Quadrant for IT Services for Communications Service Providers, Worldwide, 2016
- Magic Quadrant for Energy and Utilities Enterprise Asset Management Software, 2015
CGI ranks 18th among the Top 25 Enterprise Companies in FinTech.
CGI is identified as a ‘Major Player’ in the:
- IDC MarketScape: U.S. System Integrators Serving in the U.S. Federal Government 2016 Vendor Assessment. Doc #US41687116, August 2016
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Cloud Professional Services 2016 Vendor Assessment. Doc #US40149616, April 2016
- IDC MarketScape: Canada Enterprise Application Testing Services 2016 Vendor Assessment. Doc #CA40645416, April 2016
- IDC MarketScape: Canada Mobile Application Testing Services 2016 Vendor Assessment. Doc #CA40645516, April 2016
- IDC MarketScape: Meter Data Management Software for Emea Utilities 2015 Vendor Assessment, Doc #EMEA40706815, December 2015
- IDC MarketScape: Canadian Hybrid Cloud Services 2015 Vendor Assessment. Doc #CA10SSC15, November 2015.
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) (2018)
CGI ranked as a ‘Leader” on The 2018 Global Outsourcing 100® giving CGI ‘Sustained Excellence’ status for having made the GO100 list for more than 6 consecutive years. For 2018, CGI was also listed as an "All Star Company" as well as Top Company for:
- Size & Growth
- Customer References
- Awards & Certifications
- Programs for Innovation
- Programs for Corporate Social Responsibilit
- IR Magazine Awards - Canada 2018
IR Magazine awarded CGI’s Lorne Gorber the best investor relations officer at a large cap company and also named CGI the winner of the information technology award. For more information, check out the full list of award recipients at IR Magazine.
- Les Affaires (2016)
CGI ranks 18th among the 500 largest companies in Quebec based on number of employees, total assets, revenue and net income.
- Market Gravity (2015)
Market Gravity in the United Kingdom released their list of the ‘Top 30 most innovative companies’ in the UK, and CGI made the list. For more information about the award and the Insider Index, download the full report or read the Consultancy.uk article.
- Microsoft (2014)
CGI received the 2014 Microsoft Intelligent Systems Partner of the Year Award for our innovative Internet of Things (IoT) solution that delivers significant client benefits.
- Re$earch Infosource Inc. (2016)
CGI ranks 13th among Canada’s Top 100 Corporate R&D Spenders.
- Thomson Reuters (2018)
CGI was included among the Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Tech Leaders, which identifies the tech industry’s leaders that are excelling in an era of innovation.
- Top Employers certification (2018)
CGI has been certified a Top Employer 2018 in eight countries, including Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Sweden and the UK, by the Top Employers Institute. In addition, we have been certified as a Top Employer Europe for 2018. This prestigious certification recognizes CGI’s commitment to providing exceptional employee conditions, talent development and HR leadership.
- Washington Post (2017)
Washington Post has recognized CGI as Top Workplaces 2017.
- Washington Technology (2015)
CGI ranked 29th in the “2015 Washington Technology Top 100: an annual rankings track the largest government contractors”.