- Cybersecurity Home
- CONTACT US
Identity and access management
The heart of an organization is its data. It powers the services organizations provide and enables informed decision making. Yet as the production of online information continues to increase, so do the threats that organizations face. With a growing number of unwanted attacks and intrusions, organizations are challenged to mitigate ever-increasing business risks.
CGI offers identity and access management (IAM) services that allow clients to ensure that only authorized users gain access to their organizational information. Having worked with leading solutions from such companies as CA, betaSystems, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Sun, CGI has deep experience with various IAM technologies, platforms and business processes and is one of the few firms working on SOA-enablement through IAM.
CGI combines industry expertise with a full range of technology services to provide clients with a partner that knows how to adapt IAM solutions to their specific business environment. Our IAM offerings include:
- Strategic consulting - Offerings include feasibility studies, ROI assessments, process and service delivery planning, and project management.
- Solution management - CGI provides requirements analysis, solution design, vendor assessment, and project planning, initialization, implementation and customization.
- Managed services - Through expert and secure hosting services, CGI provides ongoing maintenance, support and operations of clients' IAM environments.
Through CGI's IAM services, organizations attain centralized and policy-driven user management, which allows them to achieve the following:
- Cost reduction - Through centralized and homogeneous user management tools, costs of existing IT systems can be significantly reduced, and through the implementation of self-service tools, organizations realize user help desk savings.
- Increased security - The implementation of authentication methods and single sign-on solutions minimize the risks of unauthorized access and strengthen data integrity.
- Compliance - IAM's extensive auditing and reporting functionality allows for the quick and efficient implementation of new requirements.
- Business process flexibility - Through self-service tools, designated managers and employees can react to various requirements without having to involve the IT department, leading to quicker response times to new compliance and security needs.
- Ease of integration - Through the centralized and consistent use of user data, integrating new applications or extending existing ones is easier and less expensive.
Read our blog
February 15, 201710 measures for good IT security governance
December 2, 2016Best practices for verifying SaaS security
November 21, 2016Lessons learned in securing clouds and achieving compliance objectives
October 17, 2016Shifting from business as usual to the business of tomorrow
October 12, 2016Protecting the Payer