Driving cost reduction and business outcomes
Faced with tightening budgets and continuous demands to reduce costs, leading financial services organizations are transitioning from high cost, in-house systems and operations to more flexible managed services, such as business process outsourcing, application management, and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
CGI provides IT services that allow financial services organizations to minimize upfront capital outlays while achieving significant business outcomes. Our approach combines deep business expertise and innovative technologies to support a full spectrum of IT managed services—from outsourcing to systems integration and consulting.
Whether you are considering a new compliance management approach to address the constant stream of new regulations, looking to develop a new level of customer experience, or interested in major IT transformation and cost reduction, CGI can help.
Experience and expertise
- More than 16,000 finance professionals, helping clients across all five continents to drive profitable growth
- Provider for 22 of the top 30 banks in the world, 20 of the top 25 banks in the Americas, 19 of the top 20 banks in Europe, and 13 of the top 20 global insurers
- Industry thought leader and influencer—from helping to develop the SWIFT financial messaging infrastructure to designing and building some of the world’s most advanced clearing and settlement systems
- Decades of experience in financial services with industry-specific expertise, business-enabling technology and world-leading end-to-end capabilities
- Commitment to building long-term relationships with our clients based on a true partnership philosophy that delivers the best overall solution to achieve their objectives
Read our blog
January 13, 2017A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 3)
January 13, 2017A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 2)
December 22, 2016A consumer perspective on FinTech disruption (part 1)
2016 CGI Global 1000
We met one-on-one with 1,000 business and IT leaders across 10 industries in 20 countries.
Discover the insights