In our global banking webinar series, CGI banking experts dig into the hottest topics in banking, providing information, insights and best practices to help your organization navigate change, accelerate digitization, and drive success. All of our webinars are 60 minutes long, with 50 minutes devoted to discussion and 10 minutes for Q&A.
November 9, 2022 (9-10 a.m. ET) (3-4 p.m. CET)
Moving on-premise applications to the cloud is a strategic move for organizations across all industries, including banking. However, cloud migrations can be challenging. In this roundtable discussion, we walk you through some of the common pitfalls of cloud adoption projects, with a particular focus on cloud migration. Learn more about cloud infrastructure, deployment, and migration and how to ensure a successful cloud journey.
- Andy Schmidt (host), Vice President and Global Industry Lead for Banking
- René Lykkeskov, Head of Business Development, Denmark
- Mayank Bhargava, Head of Cloud Solutions, US
- Chris Juryn, Head of Emerging Technologies – Greater Toronto Area, Canada
November 16, 2022 (9-10 a.m. ET) (3-4 p.m. CET)
Credible data for sustainable finance, as well as responsible investing and reporting, is in high demand, and this demand will only continue to increase. Currently, leading banks are focused on ESG data collection, collation and analysis, as well as on developing ESG reporting tools, all of which require legacy architecture and data model enhancement. The next step is to develop and integrate ESG data feeds so that ESG data is validated and verified. Join this webinar to learn about building a sustainable data ecosystem for your organization.
- Satu Kiiski (host), Director, Global Banking
- Matthew Ayearst, Director Sustainability & ESG Management Consulting, Toronto
- Nicole Zethelius, Global Head of Sustainability & ESG Strategy
- Atso Andersén, Lead Consultant, Regulatory Compliance and Risks
November 23, 2022 (9-10 a.m. ET) (3-4 p.m. CET)
Financial services organizations manage increasing volumes of data—data that is spread across multiple, specialized systems, as well as a shifting landscape of customer touchpoints. Responding to change requires new insights that enable better decision-making without the limitations of silos, all while maintaining data integrity. In this webinar, learn more about the processes and tools required to get the most out of your data, how to make data insights actionable, and the results you can expect from effective data orchestration.
- Satu Kiiski (host), Global Director of Banking
- Cheryl Allebrand, Senior Digital Consultant, Specialist in Conversational AI, U.K.
- Tuomo Pursiainen, Director of Consulting, Hyper Automation, Finland
- Vijayanand Chevendra – Global Director of Intelligent Automation, U.S.
- Miguel Guedes, Delivery Consulting Director, Financial Sector, Portugal