Assisting a telecom client with public cloud migration to navigate the pandemic and beyondTo adapt to the many impacts of COVID-19, organizations are rethinking how they do business. Many are rapidly adopting new business models, processes and technologies. As their operations evolve, a key concern is reducing the cost of IT infrastructure management, ...
A solution for balancing customer payment burdens with business cash flowThis CGI blog post discusses how request-to-pay solutions balance customer payments burdens with business cash flow.
- Monitor, manage and optimize the customer experience
- Understand customers' expectations of your services
- Understand user perceptions of your brand, products and services, and implement effective customer retention initiatives
- Gain unique insight into customer behavior and deliver an excellent customer experience across all touch points and processes.
- Radically decrease customer acquisition cost and improve your customer retention ratio
- Create efficient and appealing services across all customer touch points
- Clearly identify customers at any point of contact (Identicate® for telecommunications)
- Be alerted to unplanned events that reduce consumption of network services and hence, reduce revenue
- Perform timely diagnosis and resolution
- Offer number portability to help customers smoothly transition to your service.
CGI’s IP for customer experience management (CEM)
Drawing upon our experience and know-how, CGI has developed intellectual property in the following areas:
Semantic search and discovery
Behavior prediction models
User experience modeling tools and methodologies
Real-time customer experience monitoring
Real-time customer identification