CGI’s Banking Services Division is seeking to hire an experience Tandem developer to support the current initiatives within our Banking Clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Perform application development and provide application maintenance & support
• Lead Infrastructure & application projects
• Coordinate with offshore teams, monitor & assign the work
• Prepare weekly /monthly status reports
• Responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues
• Thorough analysis, judgment and problem solving skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 7 – 8 years of industry experience
• Expert in Payments Domain, Onsite / Offshore coordination, can act as Team Lead for onsite & offshore teams
• Expert in Linux, Oracle, Wire Room, SWIFT Infrastructure (Swift Alliance gateway [SAG], Alliance Web Platform [AWP])
• Experience in Production Support of the applications
• Working knowledge of Tandem (HP NonStop), Network Terminologies, Firewall, Switches, Routers & network connectivity.
- Payment Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.