Join Canada's largest IT company as an Account Manager in our Energy vertical in Montreal.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change in the Energy industry.
Innovation and technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services—from the IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting—that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals to lead expansion into our target accounts.
The position will have the title of Director, Consulting Services. The expectation is that the member will be 50% billable on their account. They will have P&L responsibility managing a team of 15 members locally on their account, and additional members globally as required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Client Relationship & Business Development
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients
• Developing business with assigned clients
• Ensuring the quality of services delivered to their assigned clients (incl. application of CPMF)
• Participating in the delivery of client engagements
Team and Member Management
• Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience in the Energy sector
• A network of commercial contacts and potential partners
• Ability to understand client needs and match these to CGI offerings
• Strong understanding of technology
• Ability to effectively articulate CGI value to clients and prospects
• Ability to build long-term relationships with client leaders and CGI delivery teams
• Strong contract management capabilities
• Strong understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies
• Strong proposal writing capabilities
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Experience working within a consulting environment
• Experience selling within the Energy Industry
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field, M.Sc. or MBA desirable
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.