CGI is one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,000 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide. We draw upon our global capabilities to help clients identify, develop, implement and operate effective strategies to meet evolving customer and citizen expectations.
Within our engagements and acquisitions we have built number of IP (Intellectual property) based solutions. Our mature IP, which drives business value for both clients and for CGI, is characterized by our delivery of global, end-to-end services across all tiers, with corresponding deep domain knowledge, and integrated functionality, frameworks, and governance.
About the role:
As an IP Presales Consultant you will coordinate technical pre-sales activities and engagements start-ups. You will be joining our local team in Warsaw, playing a key role as subject matter expert in selected IPs for Poland and Baltics (and potential other markets). You will be trained on selected CGI`s IP to be familiar with our portfolio and have a technical understanding which shall allow you to build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers.
You will be responsible for a wide range of presales activities including:
• Cooperation with our IP solution development teams located in Finland
• Product presentation and technical deep diving to prospects and customers
• Conducting and documenting successful PoCs and live demos of CGI`s IP solutions
• Addressing RFI/RFP/RFQ responses in an extensive, formally excellent and timely manner
• Customization and localization of product documentation
• Keeping a healthy and positive relationship with key customers, meeting them regularly and keeping them up to date with the latest product releases and new features
• Representing CGI at trade shows and events, also as public speaker
• Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales teams on visits to customers.
Your experience/About you:
• Proven field experience as presales of IT solutions
• Advanced skills in IT solutions (for example ERP/DMS/BPM/CRM) presentation, implementation, customization, troubleshooting
• Ability to communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
• You shall possess exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills.
• Open-minded, keen to learn and share, flexible thinker
• Self-responsible, creative and proactive in managing time-bond tasks and concurrent requests coming from customers and internal team
• Confident in diving into different scenarios: from C-level meetings to bits & bytes bake-off against competitors
✔️ Contract of employment
✔️ Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
✔️ Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
✔️ Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
✔️ Profit Participation Plan
✔️ Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
✔️ Creative Work
✔️ Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge-sharing events
✔️ Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.