As a Business Analyst, are you able to give an answer to following question:
“ Have I built something people want? "
Your future duties and responsibilities
• You are able to take a high level business idea and transform it into a user driven solution
• Focus on building front-end user centric internet solutions using User Centric Analysis techniques
• Organize workshops with the business stakeholders and users to clarify the project goals and requirements
• Consolidate the business requirements and document them in Enterprise Architect using use cases, activity diagrams, information models, wireframes…
• Validate the documented requirements with all different project stakeholders (business, user experience, development)
• Identify impact on existing processes and projects and the IT landscape
• Define the product metrics to measure consumer value to be able to iterate and improve
• Do early concept testing using various techniques like Guerilla Testing, User studies etc…
• Align with the functional analysts about the proposed technical solution
• Follow-up the progress of projects to ensure timely and correct delivery
TEST AND FOLLOW-UP
• Ensure the quality of your project by planning and managing the user acceptance testing and assisting business users performing the tests
• Create training materials and train business users on the new project or tasks they have to execute.
• Assist the business in the preparation phase and launch of the project
• Analyze the metric results, correct and learn; propose improvements with the consumer in mind.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• You have worked in Iterative Product Development: Learn requirements as you go, Understand market studies and translate to requirements, Value driven requirements analysis and management
• Be assertive to step to business and technical stakeholders
• Previous experience in digital with user-centric perspective is desirable (personas, user centered design, wireframes, co-creation, …)
• Knowledge content management systems (Sitecore and personalization is a big plus)
• Knowledge of UML – use cases, activity diagrams, information models - , wire framing,
• Knowledge of modelling tools, Enterprise Architect is a plus
• Fluent English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus;
• Strong communication skills – both oral and written , able to manage change within a large international organization
• Pragmatic, you don’t lose yourself in the details but take a look at the bigger picture and get the job done. You dare to question existing situations.
• Experience in managing meetings
• Experience in working with remote teams
• Willingness and flexibility for occasional international trips to Italy, Spain, Portugal or Brazil, ….
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.