Performance Testing Engineer
2 years of experience in Performance testing Experience in Agile Methodology and able drive projects and handle SCRUM calls.
Technologies required-JMeter,Load Runner, NeoLoad and other monitoring tools.
Should have working expereince with JIRA; JAMA; Confluence toolExperience in developing Performance Test Plans and creating detailed test casesMust be self-driven; self-motivated with excellent interpersonal; written; and verbal communication skillsMust be able to work effectively with cross cultural teams across time zones5+ years of experience with HP LoadRunner and proficient in Performance Center should multiple Protocol working experiece.Proficient with C programming language1 - 3 years of experience work in an automation framework1 - 3 years of performance test design experienceUnderstanding of testing and development life cycle methodologies.Strong analytical skills.Working knowledge and experience in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC); including requirements analysis; test planning; test case design; and test execution. Desired to have Jmeter tool experienceExperience testing multi-tier environments; middleware; Web Services; REST API?s and ServicesDeep understanding of the performance framework and tools; and the technology stack across enterprise.Proficient with performance test tools to design and execute performance tests against applications with a multi-tier architecture.Ability to drill down into profiling and monitoring tools and point out performance bottlenecks and issues.Solid database experience; including database performance monitoring experience.Experience troubleshooting end to end environment and configuration issues.Experience in programming languages like C#; Java; Perl; Ruby; Python etc is a plus.Must be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects.Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
Are you an experienced Performance Testing Expert looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are highly motivated, detail oriented, and customer focused problem solver, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Senior Performance Test Engineer Test to join our Performance Testing team and take initiative in executing performance testing of web, mobile and micro-service applications, networks and infrastructures.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• As a senior performance test engineer you will be responsible to perform manual and automated performance testing on web, mobile (android and ios), network, cloud infrastructure.
• You should be guiding the team in performance testing best practices. A person with basic to minimum understanding over one or more scripting languages to automate the security testing work would be an ideal choice for this position.
• You will be risk assessing the application using workload models and other industry recognized standards.
• You will be working closely with the team to provide remediation techniques and at times providing the coding best practices.
• You will be involving in client discussions to demonstrate the findings.
• You are responsible to prepare the documentation about the performance test engineering work and update to higher management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• - Having 4+ years relevant work experience.
Comprehensive analysis and recommendations for performance improvements
3) Certified SME’s with strong expertise on Open source tools and application technologies
4) Recommendations of right tools, solutions, and R&D initiatives
5) End-to-end performance engineering services
6) Performance Engineering Bottleneck analysis and benchmarking
7) Performance Testing Tool Feasibility
8) Performance Testing Framework Development
10) Performance Test Suite Development & Maintenance
11) Application performance monitoring
12) Early detection of bottlenecks
13) Reduction in development costs and time to market
14) Reduction in infrastructure costs through provisioning of on-demand test environments at competitive costs through our partner eco-system
- Test Case / Script Development
- Manual Testing
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.