CGI is looking for Red Hat Fuse ESB Developer to join our team in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of our reputed client in the Financial Services industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Individual is expected to be part of a global delivery team and will be involved in the complete SDLC lifecycle process.
• Understand the functional requirements of the features coming in, analyzing the feature, understanding dependencies with other features, come up with the technical solution for implementing the required features and implement it.
• Primarily responsible for analysis, design and development using Red Hat ESB Fuse.
• Service Bus Integration specialist.
• Should be able to configure, develop, orchestrate, the use case requirement with Fuse and prepare CICD and deployment package.
• Good in ESB integration.
• Good experience in Integration Architecture, with all the Software Engineering best practices on Fuse ESB.
• Knowledge of Integration Patterns, SOA and Data Transformations.
• Working knowledge of ActiveMQ JMS or any other JMS techniques.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Candidate should have the following skills with 5 to 8 years of total experience.
Primary Skills: Red Hat Fuse ESB.
Secondary Skills: Camel Fuse.
• Good in writing Unit/Integration Test.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good in debugging and find out RCA for the issue.
• Preparing unit test cases and performing unit testing to ensure the quality of deliverables.
• Assisting in QA/UAT phase and resolving issues.
• Deploying code into higher environments and providing initial support.
• Preparing technical design documentation and user guides.
• Creating User Stories from requirements after interacting directly with the client.
• Good in adopting best practices in solution, any prior implementation experience will be added advantage. (Like Code quality improvement based on Code Coverage Results).
• Research new solutions and alternatives to find the best solutions to the problems.
• Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of high-quality software.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.