At CGI, our goal is not to be the biggest but to be the best in our industry. We are committed to listening to our clients and responding to their needs with innovative solutions delivered with the highest level of service and quality.
Future Duties and responsibilities :
As a Project Manager in the CGI Global Infrastructure Services Project Management Practice, your involvement in the achievement of the projects and transitions is to contribute to:
• Delivering expected project margin/profitability;
• Documenting and assessing impacts of project change requests in a timely manner;
• Maintaining the healthy management of your project by mitigating risks and defining resolution plans for addressing issues;
• Ensuring your projects are auditable (CGI quality processes applied);
• Contributing to client satisfaction appraisal throughout the delivery of your projects
Qualifications Required :
• Has successfully managed the delivery of between 4 to 10 medium complexity projects;
o From 500 to 3,000 person days of effort
o Generating revenue between $250K and $3M
o Duration of 6 to 12 months
o Teams of 5 to 10 or more members
o Management of internal and or external partners and suppliers
• Has executed various activities to deliver projects using, the project plan, work plan, risk log, communication plan, issue logs and resolution as well as managed change requests;
• Has planned, organized, managed and communicated the activities to ensure the project objectives are met to the satisfaction of the client, team and executives;
• Has ensured good management of activities, quality deliverables and use of the quality processes;
• Has strong communication skills in providing pertinent and precise information to the appropriate audience which can be the client, delivery and or operational teams
* Has ensured time charged by members was applied to the appropriate task and has control of the project budget.
* Has completed satisfaction surveys with the client upon project completion and obtained signoff.
* Has obtained engagement and approvals by all players; individual members, teams and the client plus suppliers.
* Has completed lessons learned
• Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement;
• Certification: Project Management institute (PMI)
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
Education and Certification
• Diploma: Bachelor in Computer Science, Masters in Project Management or equivalent.
All CGI offers of employment are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any government security clearance. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.