CGI is seeking a rock-star to join our growing team our Wealth360™ team. As a member of the Wealth360™ Product Management team, the Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will be responsible for evangelizing the Wealth360™ platform. This is a cross-functional role, working to manage, coordinate, and lead sales and marketing-related activities across multiple Global Wealth Management teams to evangelize the platform and in the market.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Evangelizing the platform and features as part of business development opportunities and support sales efforts as needed
• Creating and delivering compelling presentations
• demonstrating software to prospects and market influencers
• Contributing to messaging and positioning and marketing content creation
• Owning how our products are positioned and demonstrated
• Maintaining demo data and scripts as new functionality is developed
• Leading sales proposals and contributing to sales strategy and deal construction
• Staying informed with industry trends and competitive analysis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong presentation and communications skills; the ability to command a room and leave audiences with intended messages and an understanding of how our software meets their needs
• Demonstrated strong business acumen and understanding of complex business situations
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise software
• Working knowledge of the wealth management industry
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Wealth Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.