Location: 100 Wynford Drive
Experienced Project Manager to lead and manage CRM implementation for Client. In this role, the PM will plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget. Global Delivery Understanding is a must, along with previous experience of large CRM delivery implementation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Hands-on Project Manager for CRM Delivery
• Manage direct internal resources, both onshore and offshore.
• Create project plan, charter and report project status to the internal and client stakeholders.
• Track scope, effort and managing project change requests.
• Ability to work in fast paced Agile and multiple stakeholders’ environment.
• Manage projects’ risks/issues/dependencies and come up with appropriate mitigation plans, working with internal and client teams.
• Manage relationship with internal and client stakeholder as a trusted advisor.
• Manage and Own project budget, cost, and schedule.
• Ability to raise and track risks and issues, resolve conflicts, also escalate appropriately when needed.
• Ensure on-time delivery & quality of agreed upon scope.
• Manages project communications including status reports to all stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• University degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC, Agile project development methodology.
• 7+ years' experience in Project Management overall
• Proven ability of delivering applications involving multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case.
• Experience in offshore management, development processes and best practices.
• Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities is must
• Good Understanding of customer, people, financial management
• CRM Implementation Experience is must
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.