We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Technical Lead to work for our clients in the Telecom Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our cross functional team and lead project delivery of large scale Oracle OSM implementation for Dispatch Order Management. The Technical Lead will also be participating in RFPs, proposals, creation of roadmaps, designing operating models and driving operational excellence through delivery lifecycle.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Convert client requirements into solution design
• Assess and recommend technologies and use cases
• Lead preparation of solution design
• Lead implementation of CI/CD pipeline
• Oversee and manage Functional & Technical Requirements
• Provide Technical leadership across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of projects
• Provide direction, coaching and technical leadership guidance to the development teams during application development life cycle
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• In depth knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle OSM (Order and Service Management)
• Experience with IBM BPM and IBM ODM a bonus
• Ability to author system design specifications
• Strong technical and leadership skills; experience in leading and coaching small teams of less than 10 developers
• Ability to work at both application and middleware (ex. weblogic) levels
Nice to Have Requirements:
• Application development experience with Microservices, Kafka, OpenShift, Docker, Weblogic, XML, JSON, UML, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Swagger, REST API, JEE/Java, Weblogic, ORACLE PL/SQL, WebServices
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
• Resolving and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical Advisors
• Work effectively within a fast-paced team
• Willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent English written (technical) and verbal communication
• Industry experience in telecom
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.