Are you experienced in validating and controlling IT security aspects?
Do you like to provide your technical and security reflections to clients?
Do you like to coach others and to share knowledge?
Are you interested to work in a European, multi-cultural environment?
Does this sound like you? Then keep reading, it becomes more interesting with every line
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dream job is all about …
• Leading consultancy studies and services on IT security and technical matters, regarding a large landscape of IT projects and systems in a challenging environment
• Monitoring/controling IT security aspects throughout the IT lifecycle: business modelling, specifications, technical design, development, testing, acceptance, deployment, documentation, maintenance, operations…
• Performing Security/Quality/Technical reviews of documentation
• Performing security related IT process assessments and audits
• Applying your technical knowledge in a quality control, verification, coordination and consulting role.
• Supporting and actively contributing to improving security and technical aspects in the IT lifecycle by providing written recommendations for improvement and report
• Participating in security/technical workshops and pre-reviews
• Coaching on information systems security and IT processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You are …
• Holding a Bachelor degree or Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
• Holding one or several certifications (or in the process of getting certified): CISA, CISM, CEH, CISSP, CIA, Lead Auditor; or other IT security related education…
• Knowledgeable about Security aspects applied to the IT Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Well aware of the ISO 27000 series and their implementation.
• A good communicator in English, and either Dutch or French; good writing skills are an advantage.
• Self-starting and able to take initiative and work autonomous
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment and a real team player;
• Able to coach and share knowledge effectively.
You have an interest in or some experience with …
• Assessing/auditing processes in the IT environment;
• ITIL processes: incident -, change management, CSIP …
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.