CGI seeks a senior leader within the SAP GTA practice who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting expert by the industry.
Reporting to a SAP Practice GTA leader, the Director Consulting Services will be responsible for growth and delivery of consulting services on Finance, Risk and Compliance cross Industries, headquartered in Ontario. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers. A successful candidate will need to be able to identify opportunities, identify the best solution, capture the sale, and manage delivery of the engagements.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Overall – this is a strategic leadership sales role in CGI with responsibility for an industry/set of accounts. You will be accountable for business development, financial management, project & client delivery and people leadership in order for your business to achieve expected performance outcomes
• Business Development and Sales– applying sound sales processes and strategic use of CRM, you will knock on and open doors with key decision makers, create, uncover and qualify opportunities and ultimately drive them to close. This role is built for sales ‘hunters’ who have successfully managed to drive new business and grow business based on their relationships built throughout their career.
• Financial Management – you will manage the P&L of our existing book of business, ensure financial viability is modeled and maintained in future engagements
• Project & Client Delivery – you will lead the delivery of client IT engagements, ensuring the quality of services delivered meet and exceed expectations, utilizing relevant partnership frameworks, project management and service delivery tools
• People Leadership – you will lead motivated team members who deliver outstanding client partnerships. You will attract, recruit, retain and support the career development of team members through coaching, support, trust, transparency and commitment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian and/or US companies
• 15+ years of increasing responsibility in a SAP technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of converting client intimacy and trust into: consulting and systems integration sales, high quality project delivery, satisfied clients
• Business Development – you come with an extensive rolodex and strong relationships with key decision makers in Manufacturing companies in Ontario and Canada. You have a verifiable track record of closing net new managed services business. You have also followed a strict and disciplined sales process in achieving your results
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Manage P&L and financial accountabilities
• Bachleor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.