We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We're expanding in Toronto and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she works closely with our clients. The ideal candidate will want to be on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and CGI’s future business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The CGI Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Compliance for all project deliverables associated with process as defined by the client.
- Management of more than one projects simultaneously that may cross multiple releases, depending on size and complexity of the projects.
- Management oversight of project scope.
- Development and management of project schedule(s) and milestones across one or multiple client groups.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across client organization.
- Able to establish strong business relationships with client and third party vendor support partners.
- Providing project status updates.
- Managing project risks and issues, including escalation as required.
- Definition and management of project dependencies.
- Management of project budget.
- Development of an Implementation Plan for go-live
- Provide environment and release management across multiple production and non-production environments
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Over 10 years of Project Management experience
- Diploma/Bachelor in Computer Science/Project Management or equivalent
- At least 3 yrs of Consulting experience a must
- PMP certification is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering large, multi-phase projects across organizational boundaries
- Experience in dealing with C-Level Executives
- Experience with Client management and negotiation
- Ability to initiate, conduct and close projects
- Ability to development budgets, statements of work, resource plans, and work plans
- Coordination and management of client reviews and approvals
- Able to coordinate with multiple delivery centers
- Familiarity with IT concepts and System Development Life Cycle
- Data conversion and migration knowledge is nice to have.
- Excellent estimation and scheduling skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project applications
- Influencing and building consensus
- Delivery team leadership
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Conflict Resolution
- Client Relationship
- Time Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.