CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 74,000 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 200 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu.
We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Our teams are behind such solution like GIS 112 information system used for processing emergency notifications, eCall, which automatically dials single emergency number in the car accidents, European global satellite-based navigation system Galileo, new design for Estonian State Information Portal and many-many more.
Do you want to be a part of a team, which helps societies to advance towards a more innovative, secure and sustainable future? Do you want to be more than just an employee is? We are members and shareholders of a company who go beyond the ordinary to build a better tomorrow.
Within Estonian-Finnish project team, you will be developing Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) system, which is an interoperability profile that facilitates the registration, distribution and access to patient electronic health records across health enterprises. XDS is focused on providing a standards-based specification for managing the sharing of documents between any healthcare enterprise, ranging from a private physician office to a clinic to an acute care in-patient facility and personal health record systems.
Your future responsibilities:
• understand the clients’ and stakeholders’ needs, inputs and excepted outcomes
• analyze these needs, inputs and expected outcomes, and propose effective procedural and technical solutions
• participate in development planning and scheduling
• you prototyping, testing and improving system with implementation period
• a bit of reports requested by clients
Required qulifications to be successful in this role:
• one year of experience in web application development
• strong Java/JavaEE skills
• experience with backend development frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
• at least strong solid understanding one of SQL database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
• basic understanding of RESTful web services
• determination and result orientation to end what was started
• good written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English
• team player
• Opportunity for diverse work experience
• Become an owner of CGI – own CGI shares
• Competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• Opportunities for professional development and growth – have extended and diverse career possibility within your team, your expertise field or discover new possibilities CGI Group
• Have a good work-life balance - family and health-friendly work environment, a comfortable office, experienced supporting and cheerful colleagues in Estonia and abroad, fresh fruits, health programs and sports compensations, flexible working hours, etc. help to take care of your body and mind
• Possibility to participate in charitable activities
• Team events
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.