We are looking for a .NET developer to strenghten CGI's family.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your dream job is all about …
• Being responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business
• Advising our clients and identify our client’s business needs and relate them to CGI offerings
• Being able to work independently but also to exert some influence in the technical direction of the project with close colleagues
• Sharing your knowledge with colleagues and not being afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects
• Taking necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field of Microsoft technologies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You are …
• Holding a Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
• A good communicator in Dutch and English
• Able to show consulting experience
• Passionate about Microsoft Technologies
• Experienced and have at least 3 years’ experience in Microsoft development and in integration of applications and services
• An expert in object oriented techniques, Interfaces, IOC and Dependency Injection
• Experienced and have a good knowledge of VB.Net or C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
• Familiar with WCF, XML, SOAP, REST
• Experienced in T-SQL and/or Oracle
• Interested in the latest Technologies and Methodologies (Cloud, Agile, ...)
• Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Motivated and committed
• Client oriented
• Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Flexible, innovative and you like challenges
• Able to combine hands on knowledge and experience
Is a plus …
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.