What is the opportunity?
You will participate in data acquisition and data governance activities necessary to fulfil the needs of client’s Trading Compliance business.
What will you do?
• Perform data acquisition and data mapping activities for trade, market, product and client data required for Trading Surveillance.
• Contribute to Trading Compliance Data Governance Program by implementing Critical Data Elements, rules engines, data reconciliations, data attestations, and data lineage for data used in Trading Surveillance.
• Perform complex data analysis and data investigation.
• Work with business users, functional BSA team, ETL team, QE team, developers and numerous data sources to identify and source required data.
• Provide Level 4 support for production incidents, business queries and regulatory requests for information.
• Contribute to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What do you need to succeed?
5+ years of experience with business systems analysis and software development in capital markets or wealth management capacity.
5+ years of proven hands-on experience with the global securities industry and products, including securities trading and data related to the complete trade lifecycle.
Proven hands-on experience with relational databases and a solid command of SQL language, including joining multiple tables, creating functions and procedures.
Above average aptitude as well as proven experience in the analysis of complex and high volume data.
Proven experience in complex data mapping, data normalization and data transformation, including cross referencing data across multiple data sources.
Ability to work well in a team, strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
Ability to work some evenings and weekends to support system implementation activities.•
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.