Client’s capital markets trading compliance team is looking for talented and passionate Java developers to join a cross-function agile team. We are looking for goal driven individuals that will be excited about creative problem-solving as part of a cross-functional team; will obsess over writing smart, simple clean code; will tirelessly strive for the quality and have the drive and desire to keep learning the latest development techniques.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Work within a cross functional team aimed at delivering high quality and high value solutions
- Code, test and implement solutions to meet stakeholder needs
- Build scalable, high performance, high throughput applications / services
- Maintain code quality and best practices across the team through automated inspection and testing
- Document technical design and key design decisions. Ensure alignment to intentional architecture and key design principles.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Must Have Skills –
• Expert level Java
• MS SQL
• Data/ETL expertise
Nice To Haves:
- Financial Industry experience and product/process knowledge
- Experience working in an agile environment
- MS SQL Server
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.