As the Test Automation lead, you will lead a team of Automation testers in the consulting and delivery of QA and Testing services for our client in consulting and delivery of QA and Testing services for our client. You will align with the QA Program Manager, the Account and Client Management in the development, planning and execution of testing activities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Execute on and/or own implementation and evolution of test automation framework(s)
• Partner with quality assurance leaders in enabling complex testing strategies with automation
• Research and implement advanced features of test automation in support of an agile environment
• Define test automation standard methodologies, standards and guidelines; provide oversight as appropriate
• Consult and provide direction on automation techniques
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
• Work experience in Onsite-offshore model
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands-on, senior automation test engineer
• Lead the team , oversee offshore delivery, client interfacing, etc in Toronto
• Automation experience on Trade is Plus
• Strong working experience in test automation
• Very good hands on experience in Selenium with Java
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
• Strong analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.