Hands on experience in Java Restful Web services.
Experience on one of the Application Server ( WebLogic / WebSphere / JBoss / Tomcat)
Exhibit working experience on design patterns or other design level situations.
Experience in programming and debugging web application user interfaces.
Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, capable of understanding and implementing complex business requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Members will have opportunity to work in multiple industries such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics, Government and Healthcare.
• Member is expected to upskill and work open / digital technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Application Development using agile / DevOps methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: JAVA/J2EE, Spring, MVC, Springboot, Hibernate, bootstrap, CSS/HTML5
Secondary Skill: Angular/React, JQUERY, Cloud, Auth02
• Candidate should have hands on experience on J2EE concepts and programming experience
• Candidate should have strong knowledge of Core Java and frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate and MVC
• Candidate should have experience on Angular JS, bootstrap and JQuery is a plus.
• Candidate should have experience in Web Services Rest APIs
• Candidate should have experience on microservices is a plus
• Candidate should have experience on cloud is a plus
• Candidate should have Ability to develop APIs
- Candidate should have experience Experienced with the use of XML and XSLT
• Candidate should have Ability to write SQL queries to retrieve and manage data
• Candidate should have experience Agile/scrum exposure is desirable
• Candidate should have JIRA knowledge is a plus
• Candidate should have Knowledge of web-based and service-based architecture
- Excellent Communication Skills
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.