Are you ready to take your ideas from the classroom to the boardroom? As a recent graduate, you will find the mentorship and training you crave at CGI, with opportunities in IT, Corporate and Business Consulting.
We are looking for ambitious thinkers and change-makers who are ready to help Canada’s largest IT and business consulting services provider do what it takes to help push our clients’ business forward.
CGI’s two year New Grad program offers selected candidates a full-time, permanent position on our team. We offer cross-functional experience to help New Grads hone in on theirs skills and gain confidence to successfully transition from the classroom to the workplace. From day one, all program participants are considered a regular, full-time CGI employee with access to competitive benefits, vacation days, and professional development and mentorship opportunities.
Are you ready for this? To learn more about the program and to apply, please visit
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect?
The CGI New Grad program has been designed to help participants enhance their skills and explore their professional interests through hands-on experience and mentorship, support your development in core competencies and technical skills. Throughout the 2 year period you’ll have exposure to:
• Professional development workshops
• Networking events to connect with peers and senior leaders
• Structured on-the-job training
• Regular coaching and mentorship from leaders and peers to help you set and meet your professional goals
What are the benefits that you mentioned?
As a CGI professional, you’ll have access to work perks such as:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Three weeks of paid vacation
• Share Purchase Plan
• Profit Participation Program
• Oxygen, our Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Discount Rates
How do I know if I am eligible?
• You are a student who is graduating this year
• You are a graduated who has completed post-secondary education within the past 12 months
• You have less than 16 months of relevant work experience, including co-ops/internships
• You are enthusiastic, adaptable, passionate about business technology, and have strong communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving
What are the available roles?
Aspiring Technical Grads:
• Business Systems Analyst
• Automation Tester
• Production Support Analyst
When do I apply?
We have two start dates every year for students graduating in winter and spring terms.
Winter cohort starting January: Application link will be opened from mid-September and close in mid-October.
Summer cohort starting in June: Application link will be opened from mid-January and close in mid-February.
We look forward to your applications!
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.