CGI is Hiring Scrum master for managing a wallet platform project, in this project CGI is developing a secure element based mobile wallet platform to replace the plastic cards and to virtualize the payment cards on Mobile and wearable devices. Product is developed for a leading Semiconductor manufacturing client. Candidate is expected to manage a team of 30+ members located in multiple part of the world. Candidate will have opportunity to get exposed to state of the art technologies and solutions
Your future duties and responsibilities
Highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to guide the development of new innovative software solutions. The Product owner develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the scrum team. Scrum master to work with multiple stake holders to ensure that
1. All the client's project commitments to be achieved
2. Successful planning of client's project
3. Stakeholder communication
4. Release planning
5. Change management approvals
6. Risk assessment & mitigation
7. Maintaining, managing & communicating reports
8. Represent team on management meetings
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ years of IT project management experience
• 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master in coaching/leading teams
• Use of tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
• Ability to drive accountability and agile adoption
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
• Experience managing multiple concurrent teams
• Scrum Master Certification, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner, or SAFe Practitioner
• Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the stakeholders and coach the teams
• Management of teams in a cross-functional and cross vendor structure
• Experience with DevOps tools(Bamboo, bit bucket, etc)
• Experience on Java, spring, hibernate, spring boot, microservices, cloud, Docker are desired.
- Agile Coach
- Scrum Master
- Agile Testing
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.