Would you like to be part of a top notch development practice?
CGI is looking for a senior Full Stack developer with expertise in React.js, AngularJS and strong Java skills. If you are passionate about Agile development & delivery practices, this position offers a chance to work in an advanced Agile team which uses latest technologies (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, MongoDB), and embraces DevOps and Continuous Delivery concepts. You will be operating in a collaborative working space, surrounded by high-performing members.
• A collaborative and dynamic environment with agile teams;
• Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person;
• A modern platform which uses Containers, Microservices, CI/CD and more;
• Access to best tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptop, IDEs, meetups, hackathons, internal interest groups on trending technologies, all you can drink coffee and much more);
• Continuous Integration through multiple environments to achieve results quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Strong Java development skills;
• Experience in building RESTful services (JSON);
• Experience with spring Boot Framework;
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
• Ability to convert business requirements into technical specifications;
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end;
• Passion for continuous improvement and building a world-class engineering team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
We are looking for an expert in software engineering with good knowledge of work on large/distributed systems and for someone whose soft skills include:
- lives and breathes agile development;
- not afraid to tackle challenges;
- brings forward thought leadership;
- thinks outside the box;
- interest to learn new things every day;
- bilingual (French and English).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.