***A $5,000 sign on and start bonus will be paid out if you accept an offer of employment with CGI by October 31st, 2019. This payment is subject to applicable taxes; additional details will be provided on your start date.***
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Are you ready to explore new technologies and learn every day?
Join our software development and network engineering team where you will design and implement innovative software solutions in domain of telecommunication.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Software Developer, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
• A Senior Java Developer who will be part of a collaborative software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as Microservices, Kafka, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GraphDB and more.
• A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will promote a culture and an environment which unites Agile with continuous delivery, integration, monitoring and automation to help development and operations teams be more efficient, innovate faster, and deliver higher value.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
8+ years of software engineering, specializing in Java application design and development
• Experience with REST API, JEE/Java, ORACLE PL/SQL, Web Services, Weblogic or Websphere, XML, JSON, UML, Bootstrap, JBoss, Maven, Jenkins, Swagger
• Interest, drive and ability to learn new technologies (Microservices, Kafka, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, MongoDB)
• Strong aptitude for innovation
• Team player who adapts well to uncertainty or changing needs
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Interested to learn telecommunications workforce management domain
- UML (Unified ModelingLanguage)
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Software Architecture
- REST Webservices
- Innovation Facilitation
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.