• Generate high-quality status and executive reports on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis
• Coordinate with different lines of business to ensure accurate and appropriate reporting
• Perform project attestation in accordance with the PMO Governance standards and Enterprise Delivery Framework (EDF)
• Act as POC for any SharePoint related concerns (including bi-weekly access control audit/inspection)
• Data and Records Management – ensure high level, efficient and systematic management of data and records
• Create project libraries across BU following the PMO Governances standards
• Create entries in Planview across BU following the PMO Governances standards
• Collaborate with the portfolio team for any process improvement and innovation
Background and Essential Skills:
• Background or experience in PMO
• Proficiency in MS Excel (VBA/macro/automation)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in dealing with external clients
• Proficiency in SharePoint (preferred but not required)
• Experience in Executive reporting (preferred but not required)
• Action-oriented and ability to assume ownership of requests/problems
Working Hours: 8:00pm – 5:00am Manila time (DST)
- Analytical Thinking
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Client Relationship
- Individual Contributor
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.