We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Deliverables under this accountability are:
• Act as subject matter expert and manage the day to day Citrix environment for our client and providing guidance to the application steward team
• Responsible for user support of applications on Xenapp
• Participate as required for the more complex issues, the troubleshooting of issues during the project life cycles
• Propose proactive solutions;
KEY Technical Skills
• Over 3 years of IT experience as a Citrix Administrator, Windows System Administrator and Packaging/Tech Support
• Well versed in XenApp implementation and administrator of Citrix and Windows Servers
• Involved in the management of Citrix infrastructure and implementation of Citrix XenApp farms
• Expertise in Configuration of Citrix server policies, load management and print servers
• Expertise in creating Citrix Streaming Profiles and publishing applications
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills – verbal and written;
• Ability to translate and articulate requirements;
• Good business knowledge;
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix XenApp
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.