CGI is seeking a Senior Agile Coach to work in the Emerging Technologies team . As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of agile based software deliverables and leading the development project team to implement iterative software releases driven by the program.
The Emerging Technologies team works with our clients to better predict, prepare and optimize for the inevitability of disruptive technology. We partner with our clients to cultivate good ideas into awesome outcomes. With deep technical expertise and pragmatic program leadership, Emerging Technologies works with clients to Enable Innovation and Build Great Things.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Agile Coach will provide ‘change agent’ leadership in the area of agile and iterative project management best practices. Role is to provide direct coaching and support to projects. Individual should have strong Project Management experience to also provide direct support in larger projects and SME support to all other teams to drive Agile at enterprise\LOB level .
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-5 years of experience in an agility delivery/transformation/training / coaching role ( mandatory)
• Experience in Coaching and leadership skills
• Strong negotiations skills and Willingness to confront and be confronted
• Provide strong organizational change management orientation
• Be an effective communicator at all levels, in both structured and non-hierarchical, informal structures
• Strong political savvy and sensitivity to cultural diversity
•Hands-on experience and previous accountability for delivery outcomes using Agile practices.
• Enable and maintain processes and communication to support geographically distributed delivery for agile
• Certified or equivalent experience in at least one additional Agile Delivery apart from Scrum. Very strong knowledge of Scrum and SAFE Framework
• Knowledge of creating Agile frameworks for project team assessments
• Experience in DevOps is an asset
- Communications (Intelligence)
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.