We are currently looking for a Perl analyst-programmer to join our client's project team for the development and evolution of web applications.
The mandate consists of analyzing the code of the current application in Perl, identifying the functionalities of the current application and making the necessary modifications to support deployment in a new infrastructure.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Analysis of the code of the current application which is in PERL ("revese engineering");
- Identification of the functionalities required following the analysis;
- Validation of functionalities with the customer;
- Programming of new functionalities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge and experience of programming in PERL;
- Analytical skills;
- Be customer-oriented;
- Master problem solving;
- Have the ability to train in technical aspects;
- Master written communication;
- Dynamism and autonomy;
- Comfortable in an agile environment;
- Fluency in French, spoken and written. Mastery of the English language a strong asset!
- Knowledge of PHP and PowerShell would be an asset!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.