Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (Planning, Stand-ups, Retrospectives, Demos, etc.).
• Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
• Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
• Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
• Support the Product Owner and Team Lead through maintaining data in the appropriate Agile toolset, by providing transparency to the Product Roadmap and related project priorities.
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
• Fosters open communication and transparency through building trust within teams and across its members.
• Facilitate valuable Retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint ensure the highest priority retrospective action items are owned and completed within the identified timeframe.
• Core Competencies:
• Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse personality types
• Continuous coaching of the team and stakeholders around the team to realize their highest potential.
• Management of sprint team data using Rally-CA.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Ability to influence at all levels without straight line authority
• Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fluid and dynamic environment
• Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives and engender calm in the face of chaos
• Ability to direct, listen, collaborate with highly talented people distributed geographically across the time zones distributed geographically across the time zones
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience :: 6-8Years
Primary Experience :: Scrum Master, SAFE AGile
Secondary Skill :: Java
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.