CGI is hiring hardworking service desk advisors in payroll for different roles. We encourage applicants with experience in customer services, payroll domain and customer relations to send in their application.
We offer exciting positions within a successful organization!
CGI is the go-to partner for SME owners in Canada since 1976. We help them lead their businesses efficiently and offer all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital.
- Plenty of career opportunities supported by a professional career development plan
- Our location far from downtown traffic
- Public transit and nearby parking options
- Rewarding relationships with our clients who are already highly satisfied
- A work environment recognized as one of the most pleasant in the country (Great Place to Work certified)
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a payroll specialist!
CGI offers a work environment where you will develop your career in a meaningful way. We provide learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback and career opportunities. Teamwork, partnership and social responsibility are part of our core-values.
This is a permanent position with full social benefits including a share purchase plan, profit sharing program, wellness credits and a stable schedule, working 14 hrs or 35 hrs a week.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Provide support to clients on our payroll solution;
- Advise clients about pay legislation in force;
- Make changes to business records and follow up.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Two years experience in customer service or Canadian payroll;
- High listening skills and emotional intelligence;
- At ease with computer science;
- Bilingualism required (French / English)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.