Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Experiance : 5 to 9Years
• Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
• Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Contribute to all levels of the architecture
• Maintain technical documentation
• Consult team members on secure coding practices
• Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Proven work experience as a software security engineer
• Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
• Software development experience in one of the following core languages: Java and .NET
• Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
• Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Security Architecture
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.