Join us and put your career in IT-security into high-gear!
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the Cyber Security team as a Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager is an IT Cyber Security professional responsible for service delivery to Cyber Security clients, in accordance with contract requirements. The successful candidate prepares recommendation for service improvement and handles or prevents escalations for the service delivery areas. There is a focus on quality of service, end user satisfaction and cost management. The successful candidate for this position enjoys working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative team environment and interacting with clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead and manage service delivery in adherence to contractual agreements for the clients under their responsibility
• Act as a single point of contact for service delivery to key stakeholders for clients under their responsibility
• Interface regularly with key stakeholders to ensure on-going client satisfaction pertaining to service delivery
• Prime to resolve Client Service Delivery issues working with the Client Engagement Director/Manager for client communication, working with Cyber Security client Industry vertical leads for delivery resource availability.
• Responsible for working with the service delivery team to prepare and execute Root Cause Analysis and Get Well Plans, working with Cyber Security client Industry vertical leads and Client Engagement Director/Manager
• Escalation point for Client Engagement Director/Manager and/or key stakeholders for service delivery issues
• Priority Incident coordination and communication with Cyber Security client Industry vertical leads and Client Engagement Director/Manager
• Inform Client Engagement Director/Manager and client Industry vertical leads of update requirement to client specific contractual documents
• Participate in the Operational Readiness Review process to provide operational acceptance and signoff
• Manage Change Requests to ensure successful and efficient execution of approved Change Requests
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Security Operations Center (SOC) environment experience
• Knowledge and experience with security controls such as: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Content Filtering (WCF), File Integrity Management (FIM), Host/Network Intrusion (IDS/IPS), Vulnerability Management (CVA), Web Application Firewall (WAF), NG-FW, Firewalls, Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Log Management
Security certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC such as GCFW, GCIA, GCWN.
• Ability to speak and write in French.
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret).
• Demonstrated minimum 5 years of experience with Managed Service Client and/or Service Delivery management
• 3-7 years of Information Technology experience, with at least 3 years in Cyber Security, demonstrating practical experience.
• Post-secondary degree or college diploma/certificate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related Information Technology programs.
• Customer relations skills
• Knowledge of Security technologies and controls.
• Team player willing to share knowledge and learn from others
• Minimal supervision, work autonomously, take ownership
• Good time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and the associated pressure.
• Ability to speak and communicate clearly from a technical perspective, to users and at the management level
• Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation in English.
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level 1 (Enhanced Reliability Clearance - ERC).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.