The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for the management of a large-scale program for the implementation of security’s solutions across seven delivery centers.
In this role, you will lead and develop a team of project managers located in multiple geographies and countries. Your focus will be on the planning, implementation and deployment of global security solutions.
This role is highly cross functional, working with technical and business teams throughout the organization. Qualified candidates will possess significant expertise in the field of IT project management, specifically in the areas of infrastructure, cyber security, or risk management initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct all program activities
- Oversee scope, duration and budget of the program under your direction
- Define goals and measurable and achievable success criteria
- Partner with stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization
- Develop and maintain the project plan and work plan
- Report to the management committee
- Accountable for risk analysis, management of outstanding issues and requests for changes
- Ensure follow-up and control of the progress of works and provide the status of progress
- Manage deliverables and their compliance with established standards and guidelines
- Maintain the relationship with the client and ensure the monitoring of requirements
- Manage an effective communication plan between the internal and external collaborators of the program
- Accountable for the overall quality of the projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Strong project / program management background and solid leadership skills are required for this high visibility role. In addition to exceptional communication & negotiating skills, a systematic approach and a results driven mindset will be key for success in the Project Manager role.
Additional skills & experience:
- Minimum of 10 years progressive PM experience, previous exposure to infrastruture or security projects preferred
- High level of proficiency with methodology and project management tools (PMP preferred) - Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English (spoken and written)
- Capacity to work at all levels of the organization
- Developed sense of organization and priority management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.