Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is searching for an AWRDS Clerk for our location at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. The person selected for this position will work in a dynamic work environment on an international program.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Properly reserving equipment in AWRDS to a document number provided by a Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) or locally created Material Release Order (MRO)
• Works closely with LMP/AWRDS Analysts and the data owners/subject matter experts
• Ships equipment out of active retrograde plan into a transit plan after receiving a signed or stamped TCMD (DD1348)
Work environment is typically indoors in an office environment. However, some outdoor work may be required in austere conditions (dust, extreme heat). The duty station for this position is located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Work will also occur in satellite locations in Kuwait. Certain operations may require 24 hour support. Accordingly, individuals may be assigned to work during non-routine shifts, and long hours and other duties as required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required. At client discretion, additional experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement.
• At least one year of working experience with Logistics Information Warehouse information required
• Must have appropriate experience with Army automation in order to properly utilize AWRDS to process data information from Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) generated stamped posted DD 1348-1A signed from a Wholesale Responsible Officer (WRO) into the AWRDS system.
• Must be proficient with typing, data entry and have a working knowledge of computer
• Favorably adjudicated National Agency Check with inquires (NACI) or an equivalent or higher investigation in accordance with Army Directive 2014-05.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Prior U.S. Army (92A) MOS preferred
• Current technical knowledge and proficiency (within 12 months) of the approved automated property management software, Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS) with at least one year operational/analytical experience is preferred
• Ability to move up to 50lbs.
• Ability to perform duties in extreme weather (dusty, arid, high and low temperature). The location is in an austere environment.
• Ability to climb onto military equipment and or vehicles to engage in data validation.
• Ability to pass medical examinations as dictated by the U.S. Army and Kuwait government
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.