Founded in 1976, CGI Group Inc. has evolved into one of the largest independent information technology and business process services firms in the world, and the #1 independent consulting firm in Canada by providing end-to-end IT, Business Process and Management Consulting services to clients worldwide from our major centres in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia. Overall, CGI employs approximately 71,000 professionals in more than 100 offices globally.
CGI is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics Developer to join their team in Victoria. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and implement architectural solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Monitor, coordinate and respond to support incidents as per SLA’s
• Manage and fulfill service requests
• Provide analysis of system defects as and when required
• Undertake root cause analysis and problem investigation
• Liaise / promote and foster good working relationships with clients and other CGI teams
• Understand / adhere to quality / security standards and processes applicable to the role.
• Acquire and enhance technical knowledge of supported applications / systems.
• Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications.
• Create and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable
• Provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience working in an application support and development environment;
• Understanding of support processes and experience of their implementation and usage in an application support scenario (ITIL experience desired but not mandatory)
• Effective customer relationship, confident client facing and interpersonal skills;
• Motivated / Determined / Pro-active
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with MS Dynamics CRM (preference for enterprise class business systems)
• Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with .NET – VB.NET and/or C# experience
• Experience with MVC 4 or better
Nice to Have Skills
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
• Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with using Web API
• Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
• Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.