Must have most of the following:
• College Graduate – preferably of Computer Science or any Engineering or Technical course;
• A total 1-3 years of work experience in EDI;
• Excellent EDI programming and related technical skills and tools.
• Experience in Seeburger BIC, Axway IB, Opentext AI is a plus;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Handled Edifact, X12, XML, CSV, Flat File;
• Establish detailed program or change request based on map specification;
• Perform reverse engineering or quality assurance;
• Adapt the program to new requirements;
• Perform unit testing;
• Write detailed documentations when requested;
• Support and adhere to the established team and company process, practices, standards and tools;
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.