Management of a various key strategic projects within the Information Security domain. You will have under your leadership the management of resources from clients, third party suppliers and CGI own offshore and onshore resource pools. You will have a front-line role in planning, implementing, and deploying strategic solutions projects. Risk management is essential for visualizing and planning the risk mitigations, especially the IT delivery risks.
This opening is for high visibility projects requiring interventions at various organizational levels and reporting to senior management level. Information security is the working domain and Privileged Access Management (PAM) is the starting point.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage Information Security Delivery projects
• Produce concise scope of work documents for use in contract management
• Make use of Change Management procedures and avoid scope creep
• Conduct proper project planning; prepare timelines, milestones, and budgets. Conduct resource planning and levelling
• Manage onshore and offshore resources, internal and external to CGI
• Propose communication plans, including meetings and reporting schedules to senior management
• Manage and maintain a good relationship with sponsors form inside and outside CGI
• Conduct proper Risk management and mitigation strategies for technical and non-technical risks
• Steer the projects towards steady successes, manage conflicts, inspire the project teams to deliver on time and in great quality
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in IT project delivery. Be able to conduct IT project delivery. A PMP certification or an equivalent is a plus
- Be knowledgeable in waterfall and agile practices
- Be knowledgeable in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Have exposure to Privileged Access Management Solutions (PAM)
- Have proper negotiation skills
- Be adaptive to new ideas, reactive to changing circumstances and be a constant cybersecurity learner
- Be able to liaise between business and technical requirements and between their respective owners
- Have solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to understand priorities and to rearrange the resources accordingly
- Cyber Security Consulting
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.