CGI is looking for a QA senior professional to join our IT team in Montréal.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Support to issue and solve internal corrective measures report.
2. Ensure current product quality specification fulfill client’s requirements.
3. Support quality management systems operation within organization.
4. Provide support for design, execution and maintenance of quality system processes at respective departments.
5. Help department to coordinate training to operating procedure changes or new system implementation.
6. Ensure operating procedures are of use to end users.
7. Direct writing and review operating procedures (OP’s) to ensure compliance, efficiency and clarity.
8. Participate in enterprise corrective action discussions as necessary.
9. Revise department complaints and implement corrective actions for clarity and fullness in investigations.
10. Comply all activities with corporate policies as well as departmental procedures to reduce risk and losses.
11. Express and explain safety value at all job functions.
12. Ensure program activities are in compliance with applicable government regulations and company quality assurance standards.
13. Recommend, implement and direct others to modify operational methods and practices along with overall strategy to enhance department effectiveness.
14. Establish and manage professional customer rapport to drive solutions to attain business needs.
15. Automate testing.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Quality Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.