This is your opportunity to work for a global Canadian success story!
CGI is the world’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. CGI offers a dynamic environment where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your aspirations and exceptional commitment. Our 40 years of continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in us and to the dedication of our professionals. With Fiscal 2018 reported revenue of C$11.5 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB).
Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst is part of the broader Corporate Services Finance team and is responsible for providing financial analysis and insight to support management reporting and strategic decision-making.
• Work from CGI’s global head office in downtown Montreal
• Be part of a dynamic team of driven professionals that cater to senior management (CFO and corporate controller), involving constant interaction and collaboration with our leaders.
• Opportunity to scale your experience beyond the scope of your role
• Health and Wellness Program (we have a gym onsite)
• Ongoing learning, development and training
Your future duties and responsibilities
Take on ad hoc financial analyses and projects related to new business initiatives to aid evaluation and decision making.
• Direct involvement in the preparation of budgets, projections, and strategic plans
• Liaising with various finance groups, operational business unit controllers and investor relations to accurately interpret information impacting the business
• Drive continuous improvement with respect to quality of financial information (timeliness, accuracy, clarity, transparency) as well as processes and procedures
• Preparation of PowerPoint slide decks for business reviews, budget/forecast meetings, and any other high level meetings;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent;
• Professional accounting designation (CPA) (CFE successfully passed);
• 2 years of relevant accounting experience;
• Excellent written and communication skills with a strong attention to details
• Strategic and analytical thinking;
• Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information;
• A sense of autonomy, initiative and responsibility;
• Must be able to address multiple issues in a high paced/high pressure rapidly changing environment.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft or Hyperion application (Oracle) would be considered an asset
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.