CGI is the World’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. We provide high-end business and IT Consulting, Systems Integration and IT & Business Management services. CGI has over 100+ IP-based business solutions in 40 countries spanning Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and Oil & Gas. We are a proven and demonstrated success, achieving an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects and innovative solutions.
A certified SAP Hosting and Alliance Partner, CGI helps clients ensure the best return on their investments. With more than 500 dedicated experts; over 300 SAP implementations, including 30+ major upgrades; and hosting services for 35 companies with over 60,000+ users across multiple releases, CGI has the experience clients need to maximize their SAP solutions and achieve cohesive operations that grow their business.
Through CGI’s SAP Center of Expertise (COE), we offer public- and private-sector clients focused expertise through a committed and seasoned SAP-centric operational and technology management team. Through our active participation in SAP product development and other thought leadership activities, CGI keeps pace with SAP best practices and continuously evolves along with SAP software. Through our vast implementation and support experience, CGI has extensive hands-on knowledge of all mySAP™ business applications and NetWeaver® technologies.
Regina is the SAP COE for Western Canada. We are expanding steadily in the West and have multiple and ongoing opportunities for top talent in multiple SAP domains. We offer excellent compensation packages, relocation support and training support! CGI’s SAP COE offers you an opportunity to work on and/or lead highly visible and prestigious SAP projects and work with a world class team of experts! We are currently searching for a Senior HANA Data Architect to join our Regina COE.
Your future duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for assisting, reviewing and interpretation of business requirements and objectives
* Develop and maintain application solution and integration architecture
* Ability to gather, review business requirements and interpret these into an architectural design and information models in SAP HANA environment
* Translate business rules and requirements into data objects, produce associated data models and source to target mappings and write abstracted, reusable code components accordingly
* Ability to analyze and resolve multiple complex problems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Lead Systems Architecture role or related areas of expertise
* Previous work experience within large organization’s technology departments for 10+ years
* Ability to work effectively in a strong team oriented environment
* Expertise in developing SAP HANA Artifacts such as calculation views, stored procedures etc.
* Solid SAP implementation projects experience
* Previous experience delivering 3-4 Native HANA end to end projects
* Strong hands on experience in native HANA Modelling
* Strong understanding of HANA In-Memory architecture
* Possess minimum 5 years of strong hands on experience in SQL
* Strong Data analytical skills
* Minimum 5 years in native HANA
* HANA 2.0+ experience is a plus
* Telecom domain experience would be an asset
* SAP Certifications
- Data Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Data Architecture
- SAP Hana
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.