Be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team of cyber specialists working in a fast-paced environment enabling the organization to operate and innovate securely. With the increased sophistication and frequency of cyber attacks, our cyber resilience continues to be a top priority.
We are seeking innovative and dedicated individuals to join our forward thinking Cyber Security Program. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team of cyber specialists working in a fast paced environment .
With the increase in sophistication and frequency of cyber attacks, cyber security has been identified as a top priority for the organization. The Cyber Security Program was initiated to implement required technology and process improvements to enhance the organization’s overall security posture. The focus of the Solution Architect role is to introduce new tools and capabilities to enable to identify, protect, detect and respond to cyber threats.
As part of the Identity and Access Management team, you will lead the definition, build and deployment of solutions for managing the identities and controlling access for all users of the systems, including privileged access users and users of cloud services.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Participate actively in all technical architecture, design and hands-on implementation aspects to ensure that the solutions meet the objectives and align with the defined architectures of the organization’s cyber security initiatives and vision.
• Design and implement working proof-of-concept solutions.
• Author conceptual, logical and physical solution architectures and detailed design specifications that meet Cyber Security strategic and tactical objectives while adhering to enterprise architecture standards.
• Act as a senior technical leader and provide expertise and guidance for all technical planning and integration activities.
• Play an active role in ensuring that the integration of services, data flow and infrastructure architectures are designed and implemented to meet evolving business/operational requirements and standards for reliability, scalability and availability.
• Perform technical analysis and provide feasibility estimates
• Monitor and analyze application system performance and implement corrective measures and application code changes, as appropriate.
• Assist in the research and monitor technology developments, industry trends and DevOps innovations to assess their applicability, functionality and reliability for the organization, and recommend solutions that help clients enhance productivity and achieve their business objectives while reducing the likelihood of cyber enterprise risks.
• Together with the information technology (IT) community, help refine the organization’s future-state vision for cyber security solutions; evolve principles, standards and guidelines; and embed processes that are driven by Enterprise Solution Architecture into daily practice.
• Help ensure that the chosen solutions are closely aligned with the organization’s cyber security initiatives and vision.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Your education and experience
• university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, cyber security) and five years of experience in a solutions architect role for IT technology implementation projects.
• an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Your knowledge and skills
You are a confident communicator with the ability to quickly grasp and analyze complex issues, diagnose multi-dimensional problems and devise insightful/appropriate responses or strategies to address them. You have experience in technical planning and implementation aspects to ensure that
the solutions meet the objectives and are aligned with the defined architectures and in authoring conceptual, logical and physical solution architectures and detailed design specifications for identity and access management solutions.
As part of the Identity and Access Management team, we are looking for someone with;
• a minimum of three years of security architecture experience for identity & access management cyber security solutions.
• demonstrated architecture and hands-on implementation experience in identity and access management cyber security solutions using technologies such as CyberArk and SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Agile methodology experience or designation
• DevOps implementation experience
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.