Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instructor coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities. Customer facing capabilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Member Should have minimum of 8 -10 years of experience
• Member should have experience in developing Windows applications using Delphi 10.1.
• Member should have experience in .Net with C#.
• Member should have understanding of Oops and MSSQL Server.
• Member Should have knowledge of Delphi Berlin would be added advantage.
• Member should be able to interact with the team as well as client is required.
• Closely working with client in client location
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Member should be expertise on Delphi and MSSQL database server.
• Good analytical skills
• Member Should have good exposure to SDLC phases.
• Member should have Exposure to JIRA, Agile
• Problem solver
• Smart to win customer confidence
• Good communication between different teams to move things faster
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.